Full Wedding Planning Package
This package provides you with complete peace of mind from the very beginning of the wedding planning process until you depart for your honeymoon.
The Beginning stages
- An Initial Consultation to discuss your requirements, likes, dislikes, style of wedding, your ideas
It is important in the first meeting for both you and the wedding specialist team to get to know each other and decide if we are going to work well as a team.
- Determine your wedding budget
- Discuss the number of expected guests
- Discuss your personal style and vision for your wedding
- Presentations of photos and prices of a selection of venue options for the
Ceremony and Reception
- Site inspections are arranged if required.
- Check Ceremony Location prior to Ceremony time to assist and ensure all decorations and arrangements are arranged
- Negotiate the best prices for your service providers and venue
- Book and confirm the agreed venue
- Present quotes of suggested suppliers and services to suit your budget
- The types of products and services we can assist with include but are not limited to:
- Music & Entertainment
- Marriage officer
- Décor design
- Hair & make-up artists
- Legal contract
- Table décor
- Wedding Stationery: name cards, menus, seating plan, order of service sheets thank you cards
- Children’s entertainment and minding
- Rehearsal arrangements
- And much more
- Regular meetings and updates, unlimited phone & email contact
- Create a full schedule of events for suppliers & for the wedding party
- Attend food tastings if you require us to attend
- Advise of food & wine paring options
- Attend final meetings with the venue and suppliers where necessary
- Update function sheets
- Manage the payment schedule
- Advise on the floor plan
- Make sure you have handled all necessary legal documentation and make sure the necessary documentation has been given to the priest or marriage officer
On the Day of the Wedding
- Ensure all suppliers/deliveries arrive on time and that they deliver what has been paid for
- Check Bridal party preparations – ensure all suppliers such as make-up artists, hairdressers, and all other items arranged have arrived.
- Ensure all décor & floral elements are set up at the church/ ceremony & at the reception.
- Ensure all details of the main table are taken care of
- Putting all name cards, menus, table numbers, and table gifts on the tables in accordance with your requirements.
- Handle the floor plan
- Checking of cutlery, crockery, and place settings
- Discuss and liaise with the MC, DJ, and caterers about the timeline, making sure the day flows smoothly and any changes are communicated to all parties.
- Ensuring the cake is set up securely, and that a cake knife and lifter are placed on the cake table.
- The table seating plan is placed according to your requirements
- Make sure DJ & Entertainers set up on time and in the agreed location
- Sound & Lighting technicians set up correctly and make sure that they secure all cabling etc. We don’t want your guest tripping over cables or a speaker coming out of your groom’s to head when saying his speech – we don’t want that in the photos.
- Make sure the photographer takes shots of all the details from the invites to the finest details on the table.
- Sign delivery notes of all suppliers
- Ensure the schedule is being met and attend to any needs of the bridal party as they prepare for the wedding day.
- We set up all flowers and décor for the ceremony (if you decide to use The Wedding Specialist team for flowers and décor) if you have another florist we will overseas that all is set up in accordance with the quotation.
- Meet and Greet guests on arrival and attend to any needs they may have.
- Ensure key family members are attended to and are seated in the best seats for the ceremony.
- The lighting of the candles
- Making sure the details are taken care of before guests arrive
- Make sure the Marriage officiant arrives on time and takes care of any requirements he/ she may need.
- Assistance with the distribution and pinning of corsages & buttonholes
- Distribution of the bouquets and showing the bridesmaids how to hold the bouquets correctly
- We do a final check that the groom and groomsmen’s attire is correct
- Petals are placed correctly and are fresh
- Assist and double-check bridesmaids with their final look and make them comfortable
- Flower girls & pageboys preparation, we assist with keeping the little ones comfortable and ready to walk confidently down the isle.
- Assist with the Bridal Party entrance. Make sure the father of the bride knows what to do & stands on the correct side.
- Calming off nerves, adjusting your dress, and making sure that all the flowers, ties, and smiles are just right.
Pre Reception time
- Removal of Church or Ceremony decorations
- Ensure necessary transport is ready for the couple
- Assist in ensuring the timetable is being met.
- Guiding guests between locations.
- Make sure the bride and groom have beverages and get snacks during the photo shoot
- Assist guests with placing gifts in arranged area
- Answering any questions guests may have
- Ensuring pre-reception drinks are served in accordance with the agreed amount with the venue
- Ensure canapés are served to guests (if arranged with the caterer/ venue)
- Brief MC along with the function manager from the venue about necessary house rules, schedules, etc.
- Ensuring all candles are lit before guests enter the reception
- Assist with seating guests on time
- Entrance of the bride & groom
- Keep track of meal service and beverage limits and keep you advised throughout the day & evening
- Encourage guests to sign guest books and keep an eye on gifts and wishing wells
- Check that everyone who is scheduled to make a speech is cued and prepared
- Assist with keeping guest happy and assisting when they need help
- Keep candles alight and decorations just right throughout the reception
- Ensure all entertainment is cued and performs on time
- Answer any guest’s questions or concerns right throughout the day. Assist with any popped buttons, snapped straps or laddered stockings
- Cueing the bride and groom when the need to have their first dance
- Assisting the bride with her dress and when she need to go to the ladies.
- Making sure garter and bouquet tossing runs smoothly
- Making sure all suppliers have been given food
- Ensuring all suppliers are working in accordance to the contract signed
- Make sure any flower arrangements are given to key family members as they leave the reception so they have a special memento of your day
- Break down of the wedding.
- Making sure the gifts are put somewhere safe so that the bride and groom can take them home safely or a dedicated family member.
- This package is inclusive of one wedding coordinator to be in attendance on the wedding day.
Should you require a second co-ordinator further charges will apply
- This package is inclusive of assistance on the wedding day for a maximum of 14 hours. If extra hours are required further charges will apply.
- Further charges will apply if attendance is required after midnight and accommodation may be required as a safety factor.
- This package does not include the provision of any products.
It is a service-only package and any decorating items or products required will be quoted and charged for separately.
- This package does not include assistance with the tracking of RSVPs. This service can be arranged at an extra cost.
- All venues, products, and services solely on their professionalism, quality, suitability, and availability to meet your individual requirements.
- An Emergency kit is always on hand and contains a multitude of items that are often needed by the bridal party or guests.
Such as sewing kits, Band-Aids, tissues, mints, and a whole host of other things that are always needed at the last minute.
The Wedding Specialist teams have all been trained in basic first aid and always have emergency contact details on hand.
I Also Help Couples With
Creating a budget
Choosing a style
Booking a venue
Caterers and Desserts
Guests & Invitations
Day Of Coordination